JungleCup.com, located at Danzigerkade 2E 1013AP Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1013 AP Amsterdam
1. Personal data that we process
Junglecup.com processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Bank account number
2. Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
3. For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Junglecup.com processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Junglecup.com also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
4. Automated decision making
Junglecup.com does make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Junglecup.com). Junglecup.com uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Google Analytics;
- Shopify (webshop).
- Fulfillment and storage system
5. How long we keep personal data
Junglecup.com does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- (Category) personal data > Until request for deletion > Processing payments
- Personalia > Until request deletion > Payment processing
- Address > Until Delete Request > Payment Processing
- Phone number > Until removal request > Processing payments / Aftersales
- E-mail > Until request deletion > Processing payments / Aftersales
6. Sharing personal data with third parties
Junglecup.com only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
7. Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Junglecup.com uses functional cookies to make the experience you have with us the best it can be.
Junglecup.com does not use tracking cookies and we don’t share any of your data with third parties. Although being in the advertising business ourselves, we don’t support these online tracking activities.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that contains a small amount of data, which is downloaded by the device and stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer of device.
What type of cookies do we use?
Functional: Cookies that make sure the site works properly. You should realise that if you block our cookies, certain functions and pages on your website will not work as they should.
8. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Junglecup.com and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can request access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data via firstname.lastname@example.org.